Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New macbook

Now this is what I really love! Yes a new macbook, and I'm not talking about the aluminum or the macbook pros but about the polycarbonate plastic. Apple's best selling notebook, now got a very good upgrade with a new processor, a better hard drive ( 160 gb - 250 gb) and a glass trackpad, with one big button. The big button is the icing on the cake because just a couple of days I was wondering and obsessed with the multi touch track pad. But just so I can contain my excitement I will wait and post a post because that is only fair to the other mac products.

Justin (hip hip hooray)

p.s. my power went down right after the closing ( above) and I freaked out and started a new one and that is when I remembered this so Yahoo auto saving! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home