Thursday, October 15, 2009

microsoft word clip art - FAIL!

Wow! Clipart you ashame me. Yesterday I was using word in class when I had to search up a pic of a mac and a pc. All I found was a pic of a Macintosh Personal Computer 1999 http://www.genoafoursquare.org/2006_UTurn/old_mac512.jpg and nothing when I searched up Microsoft. Well since it was designed by microsoft I understand no Macs but absolutely no pics of Microsoft/windows/pc on 1997 0r 2007. Created and never appreciated by Microsoft...

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Today I worked with my doc file and saved it. But tonight I opened it again and was disappeared by reason of,all my data was lost. But luckily for me was found a next program - repair docx files on a soft community. It solved a problem for seconds and without payment as far as I kept in mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home