Thursday, October 1, 2009

Malvern Computer Club - Justin Mathew

Anyways this is my first post on blogger so hello blogger community and the Malvern computer club. I would just like to say that I'm very excited to join this club, and that I really want to have fun and learn about computers. I have been looking at computers and macs and I stumbled across hackintoshes. I love the mac OS x 10.5.6 (leopard) but it is very expensive compared to pcs isn't it? Well over the summer I found out that you could put the mac os x operating system, and that we have the technology to boot the original retail cd. Anyways I was talking to Ian and he said that he has an Asus eee pc which is compatible to turn into a hackintosh. I always wanted to do this and this will be great practice for me and for you guys too. This is what I want to do in the computer club. I also want to make my own computer, because you really can't call a computer a computer unless you built it your self. I also want to learn how to enable adsense on a website just for future reference. I would also like to learn how to care for a computer and clean it without damaging anything. And maybe we could make our own little nifty software! This is what I want to do personally at the club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home